Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Finally Here!!!

Hey!! I cant believe I'm writing this blog from an internet cafe below our apartment in Australia!!
We've finally gotten settled in and were here to stay!
The 13 hour flight went surprisingly well and we searched for an apartment all day only to find the most amazing one! Tiffany and I are going to be living with a guy from Chico/Durham named Ty who is really nice and his girlfriend Tori who will be out here in a few weeks.

We had our orientation at school yesterday and are still trying to figure out the bus system! We went shopping for our apartment, during the whole process I managed to loose my cell phone on the second day I had it! We are going back today to look for it again and I have a good feeling I will be able to recover it.

Anyways its pretty cold here it being winter and all but I had planned for weather in the 65-70 range and its definately much colder. So with that in mind were trying to plan an activity this weekend and have decided to forgo the surfing lesson, the water is quite cold!
We might head out to the rainforest or whale watching!!

So thats it for now I will try to give more updates soon!

I love you all!!


Here are some pictures of the apartment!!
http://csuchico.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2036034&l=10167&id=29908944

1 comment:

biggy said...

hi friend. guess who remembered they have a blog and can comment on yours!!!1! congrats on getting there safely. miss youuuu